• <tr id='pRogyc'><strong id='pRogyc'></strong><small id='pRogyc'></small><button id='pRogyc'></button><li id='pRogyc'><noscript id='pRogyc'><big id='pRogyc'></big><dt id='pRogyc'></dt></noscript></li></tr><ol id='pRogyc'><option id='pRogyc'><table id='pRogyc'><blockquote id='pRogyc'><tbody id='pRogyc'></tbody></blockquote></table></option></ol><u id='pRogyc'></u><kbd id='pRogyc'><kbd id='pRogyc'></kbd></kbd>

    <code id='pRogyc'><strong id='pRogyc'></strong></code>

    <fieldset id='pRogyc'></fieldset>
          <span id='pRogyc'></span>

              <ins id='pRogyc'></ins>
              <acronym id='pRogyc'><em id='pRogyc'></em><td id='pRogyc'><div id='pRogyc'></div></td></acronym><address id='pRogyc'><big id='pRogyc'><big id='pRogyc'></big><legend id='pRogyc'></legend></big></address>

              <i id='pRogyc'><div id='pRogyc'><ins id='pRogyc'></ins></div></i>
              <i id='pRogyc'></i>
            1. <dl id='pRogyc'></dl>
              1. <blockquote id='pRogyc'><q id='pRogyc'><noscript id='pRogyc'></noscript><dt id='pRogyc'></dt></q></blockquote><noframes id='pRogyc'><i id='pRogyc'></i>
                英語口語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 註冊 登錄
                > 英語口語 > 口語進階 > NO-BOOK 傻瓜機英@ 語口語中級版 >  第13課

                NO-BOOK 傻瓜機英語口語中級版I feel the same way.我也有同感。

                所屬教程:NO-BOOK 傻瓜機英語口語中級版

                瀏覽:

                手機版
                掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
                https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0001/1654/down05.mp3
                http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012

                I feel the same way.我也有同感。
                1.I feel the same way.It makes me exhausted.我也有同感,那讓我☆精疲力盡。
                2.I feel the same way.It makes me drunk.我也這樣覺得,我會醉的。
                3.I feel the same way,I nearly quit my job.我也覺得是這樣,我都要』辭職了。
                4.I felt the same way.That was my first time on a stage.我那時也有同樣的感受,那是我第一次上臺。
                5.I felt the same way.It's a waste of time.我也有同感,太無聊了。
                6.I feel the same way.Dad is the one I miss most.我也有同感,我最思↙念的人是父親。
                7.I feel the same way.I'll consider working here after graduation.我也有同感,我要考慮畢業後在這裏工作。
                If there's anything I can do,count on me!要有什麽需要幫忙的,就找我吧。
                1.If there's anything I can do,count on me!要有什麽需要幫忙的,就找我吧。
                2.We count on tourism being the major source of income.我們把旅遊業當作主要收入來源。
                3.You can't count on the weather being fine.這些日子別指望天晴⌒了。
                4.You can count on me doing my best.你盡管放心吧,我會盡力的。
                5.I counted on having it finished by March.我本指望三月份能完成。
                6.I was counting on seeing you the say after tomorrow.我剛才還指望後天見到你呢。
                7.The team is counting on me to win the race.全隊還指望我贏呢。
                8.I'm counting on selling only 5000 copies.我還以為僅銷五千冊就不錯了。
                They have no sense of justice.他們根本沒有㊣ 正義感。
                1.They have no sense of justice.他們根本沒有正義感。
                2.The child has a well-developed musical sense.孩子樂感很好。
                3.I've a poor sense of direction.我方向感很差。
                4.A sense of accomplishment often accompanies hard work.成就感常常是伴著辛苦得來的。
                5.Mayby because I have a sense of humour.那可能是因為我有幽默感。
                6.That increases your sense of safely.這增加你的★安全感。
                7.I have no sense of economics.我壓根沒有經濟理論的概念。
                8.The school of painting has no sense of bauty.這個繪畫流派△缺乏美感。
                I'm on duty tonight.我今晚值班。
                1.Sorry,I'm on duty tonight.很抱歉,我今晚值班。
                2.Who is on duty today?今天是誰值日?
                3.Tomorrow when I'm off duty,I'll offer my help.明天下班我能幫你。
                4.I'll assume my new duty next week.我下周將擔負起新的職責。
                5.I was criticized for neglecting my duties.我因疏〓忽了職責而被批評。
                6.He has a strong sense of duty.他的責任感很強。
                7.Everyone should do his duty for society.每個人都應對社會盡點兒義務。
                8.I had to take over the duties of another guy.我奉命接管另一個人的職務。
                It doesn't make any difference.沒什麽區別☉。
                1.It doesn't make any difference.沒什麽區別。
                2.It makes no difference.都一樣。
                3.It'll make no difference to me.對我來講,這無所謂。
                4.Staying a day or two longer makes little difference.多住一兩天沒有什麽用處。
                5.It does make a difference.那確實有影響。
                6.It'll make a great difference if you're late.如果你晚來就影響大了。
                7.Of course your being here makes a difference.當然有你在不一樣了。
                8.Your support will certainly make a difference in my cause.你的支持肯定對我的事業很有影響。
                But the prices are too high.但是價格太高了。
                1.But the prices are too high.但是價格太高了。
                2.Compared with other products,our price is the most reasonable one.比起其它的產∴品,我們的價格是最合理的。
                3.I'll sell the boats at any price.什麽價都行,我要賣掉這些船。
                4.In the long run you'll have to pay the price for it.從長遠看來,你們要為此▓付出代價。
                5.We won the battle but at the price of many lives.我們是打了勝仗,但付出了許多生命做代價。
                6.Good health is beyond price.好身體是無價之卐寶。
                7.It's just arrived and hasn't been priced.貨剛到,還沒有標價。
                8.The goods in the shop are priced much too high.那裏的貨物標價過高。
                That's the way I look at it.那是我對事情的看法。
                1.That's the way I look at it.那是我對事情的看法。
                2.Is that the way you look at it?那是你的看法嗎?
                3.You may look at things that way but society won't?你可以那樣看問題,但社會上多數人不會那麽看的。
                4.I look at it in a different way.我的看法不同。
                5.I won't look at such a small order.我不考慮這麽小的訂貨量。
                6.He looks at things from all sides.他從不同的角度考慮問題。
                7.Get a carpenter to look at it.找木☆工來檢查一下。
                8.We won't look at any order under $3000.三千美元以下的的貨不考慮。
                What's your initial impression of China?對中國的第一印象如何?
                1.What's your initial impression of China?對中國的第一印象如何?
                2.She made a favourable impression on me.她給我的印象很好。
                3.How did you get that impression?你怎麽得來的這個印象?
                4.That's only my impression I don't really know.那只是我的印象,我並不肯定。
                5.The first impression is critical in the interview.第一印象在面試中很關鍵。
                6.She impressed me much with her graceful dance.那時她優雅的舞蹈給我留下了深刻的印象。
                7.How does Washington impress you?華盛頓給你的印象如何?
                8.He didn't impress me much.他沒怎麽給我留下印象。
                The increase in prices is beyond control.物價上漲已失去了控制。
                1.The increase in prices is beyond control.物價上漲已失去了控制。
                2.He is wild.He is beyond control.他太粗魯了,無法約束。
                3.It's beyond the reach of my knowledge.那超出了我的知識範圍。
                4.That question is beyond the reach of the beginners.那問題初學者無法理解。
                5.Your work is beyond all praise.你的作品實在是怎麽贊揚都不過分。
                6.The scenery is beautiful beyond description.那裏的風光美得難以描述。
                7.The car was damaged beyond repair.這車子損壞太嚴重了,沒有希望再修了。
                8.The school has been expanded beyond recognition.校園擴建得都認不出來了。
                9.Good advice is beyond all price.忠告是無價之寶。
                Would you show me those pictures?是否可以讓我看一看?
                1.Would you show me those pictures?是否可以讓我看一看?
                2.Does the would 's scar still show?傷口還能不能看得出來?
                3.Your happiness shows in your smile.你的笑容︾都顯露出幸福來。
                4.I'll show you around to meet everyone.要帶你到處走一走,見一見大家。
                5.I don't like her.She loves showing off.我不喜〗歡她,她太好炫耀。
                6.But she shouldn't always show off her knowledge of literature.但她也不應總是賣弄文學知識。
                7.The children have already showed me up last time.不帶小孩子了,上次孩子已經讓我難堪。
                8.The investigation showed the inefficiency of the management.調查表明◤管理效率太低。
                Be quiet;it made me sick.安靜點,真煩人。
                1.Be quiet;it made me sick.安靜點,真煩人。
                2.The teacher will be sick at my mistake.老師會因為這個錯誤生氣的。
                3.I'm sick of this routine work.這千篇一律的工作讓我感到厭煩。
                4.The girl must be homesick.這女孩一定是想家了。
                5.He must be sick of failing the exam.他一定是為考試沒過關而難過呢。
                6.You may be sick if you eat too much.吃多了會嘔吐。
                7.I felt sick when the ship started.剛開始的時候有點惡心。
                8.If I fall sick,who is to care for the business?我要是病倒了,誰■來照管生意呢?
                That sounds like a wonderful idea.這個主意太妙了。
                1.That sounds like a wonderful idea.這個主意太妙了。
                2.Hwo sad the Blues sound!布魯斯聽起來多麽憂傷。
                3.It sounds like music when she speaks.她說話聽起來像音樂。
                4.The music sounds so sweet!那小調聽起來多麽甜蜜。
                5.It sounds unpleasant when he is chewing!他嚼東西的聲音聽起ㄨ來很刺耳。
                6.The story sounds so interesting!那故事真有趣。
                7.That sounds so silly to speak that way.那樣講話聽著傻兮兮的。
                8.Your ideas make you sound like an optimist!你的那些觀念讓人聽起來覺得你是個樂觀主義者!
                Rest assured that I'll be here.放心吧,我會來的。
                1.Rest assured that I'll be here.放心吧,我會來的。
                2.Rest assured that I'll do my best.不必擔心,我會盡全力的。
                3.You can rest assured that everything will be tried.放心,我們一定想盡所有辦法去試。
                4.I'll not rest assured about my son.兒子讓我放〇心不下。
                5.Can you rest assured that your son is abroad?你是否放心得下讓兒子出國?
                6.Rest assured that you'll receive it in two days.放心吧,兩天內就收到了。
                7.Rest assured that I'll get everything prepared.放心吧,我會把一切準備好的。
                8.Rest assured that nothing will happen.放心,什麽事都不會有的。
                I'll try,but I can't promise.我會盡量趕來,但不保證。
                1.I'll try,but I can't promise.我會盡量趕來,但不保證。
                2.I promise to finish it in three days.我可以答應在三天之內完成。
                3.I'm sorry I've promised it to another.對不起,已經答應借給別人了。
                4.When can I buy the toy gun you promised?答應過我的玩具槍什麽時候買?
                5.Promise me that you'll go straight home after work.一定要下班後直接回家。
                6.I must phone my family as I promised.我必須按答應過的給家裏打電話。
                7.You'll have to promise the moon to people.那樣就不得不對人們承諾一些根本辦不到的事。
                8.This promises to be a pleasant evening.這就@可以肯定,這將是一個愉快的夜晚。
                The train is leaving in five minutes.火車五分鐘內就要開了。
                1.The train is leaving in five minutes.火車五分鐘內就要開了。
                2.Would you leave a message?願不願意留下字條?
                3.Leave the television on while I'm watching.讓電視就這麽開々著,我還在看。
                4.Let's leave the matter until tomorrow.這件事留到明天吧。
                5.Perhaps we can leave it there,can't we?我們就談到這,好嗎?
                6.I'd leave it alone if I were you.要是換了我,早就不去管了。
                7.Then I'll have to leave it at that.那也只好就◥此算了吧。
                8.It's better to leave some things unsaid.有些話還是不說的好。
                He's very particular about what he eats.他對吃的非常挑♀剔。
                1.He's very particular about what he eats.他對吃的非常挑剔。
                2.Don't be too particular about clothes.對衣服別太挑剔。
                3.He is very particular about the design of a product.他對產品的設計很是苛刻。
                4.That is he is very particular about details.那是因為他對細節太挑剔。
                5.Don't be too particular about others.對別人不要太挑剔。
                6.She's too particular about manners.她對舉止∮很挑剔。
                7.Actually she is too particular about choosing friends.其實,她對選擇朋友太挑剔了。
                8.I'v very particular about color and style.她特別講究顏色和款式。
                Sarah is devoted to her children.她把全部心血都傾註在兒女身上。
                1.Sarah is dervoted to her children.她把全部心血都傾註在兒女身上。
                2.Father devoted himself entirely to science.父親的一生都獻給了科學。
                3.I'll devoted myself to a love story the whole afternoon.言情小←說我可以專心讀一下午。
                4.She devoted too much time to playing cards.她太多的時間都用在玩紙牌上了。
                5.Don't devote too much time to the selection of a subject.在專業選擇上不要∮耗費太大的功夫。
                6.I'll be devoted to music after graduation.畢業後仍要致力從事音樂。
                7.Will you devote yourself to teaching in the future?將來是否還會從事教學?
                8.All my son's spare time is devoted to study.兒子的所有業余時間都用於學習了。
                The sight is really magnificent.這景色太壯觀了!
                1.The sight is really magnificent.這景色太壯觀了!
                2.The sunset is the most beautiful sight.最美№的是日落的景觀。
                3.The Great Falls is the most wonderful sight.大瀑布是最為絕妙的景色。
                4.I can imagine what an astonishing sight the ocean is.可以想像,海洋是一幅多麽令人震驚的景色。
                5.We met at a dance party.It was love at first sight.我們在舞會上相識,是一見鐘情。
                6.What a sight the room is after the party!看這晚會過後我的房間成了什麽樣子了。
                7.What a sight you are in those clothes!看你穿了這些衣服,成什麽鬼樣子了。
                8.What a sight you are!怎麽搞成這個樣╱子。

                內容來自 聽力課堂網:/fsce3s/show-6654-114682-1.html
                用手機學英語,請加聽力課堂微信公眾號:tingclass123
                用戶搜索

                瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什麽意思

                • 頻道推薦
                • |
                • 全站推薦
                • 廣播聽力
                • |
                • 推薦下載
                • 網站推薦